Wednesday, August 3, 2011

missing you is my full time job.


I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow.
Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.
A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but... you're one of the only ones I ever really wanted to stick around.
Just because I moved on doesn't mean I won't be here if you change your mind.
Maybe he's doing the same thing as me... maybe he wants so bad to call me, but just won't because I haven't called him... then again, maybe I shouldn't fill myself with false hope that he might just be missing me like I'm missing him.
You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is.
I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment