Wednesday, August 3, 2011

missing you is my full time job.

I tell you goodnight with tears in my eyes, I wish I was there curled up by your side, Time passes, But not fast enough, I try to be strong. But I'm not that tough, When I feel you embrace it will be all right, But my heart aches for you on this lonely night.
When I'm not there... do you think of me? When you're sad and something's bothering you... do you wish I were there to help comfort you? When you've had a long hard day... do you smile knowing that soon you'll be seeing me, and everything will seem better, even if it's just for a moment? When you lay down at night... do you look back and cherish the new memories you've made with me? And when you get up in the morning, does everything inside of you smile, knowing that this will be another day that we'll be together? because that's how I think of you...
I can still remember just the way you taste.
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
Hug me when I'm there, miss me when I'm not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.
If home is where the heart is, then wherever you are, that's my home.
I just want to hug you, but your are 480 some miles away, what I wouldn't do for a hug.
I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!
Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.
When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.
Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!

2 comments: