Wednesday, August 3, 2011

missing you is my full time job.

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy.
I am here and you are there - one of us is in the wrong place!
Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!
Not being able to hold you has got to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But I get to look forward to the next time you are in my arms; your smile only inches away from mine getting closer and closer until at last... our smiles meet. Something that beautiful... that's what keeps me going.
I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment